A Health Assessment is vital in preventing & detecting early disease factors. To achieve your optimal healthy lifestyle, an examination and investigations are required to gather an overall health assessment plan.
The following categories of a health assessment include:
- The Healthy Kid Check at age 4 when they receive there 4 year old immunisation.
- People aged 40-49 years to evaluate the risk factors in developing type 2 Diabetes
- A health assessment for 45-49 years of age to prevent / detect early disease factors
- Health assessment for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders age between 15 to 54
- A health assessment for people 75 years & older to assist in providing a safe home environment.
- A comprehensive medical assessment for permanent residents of residential age care facilities
- A health assessment for people with an intellectual disability & refugees cursus.